Thursday, September 9, 2010

Off to School

The school supply list said full sized backpacks.  That's one big bag for one little guy!  I have been dividing up the contents to send into school so he doesn't tip over backwards.


We decided that sitting on the steps might be a good way to pass the time, but he said his butt was hanging off - the bag was in the way.


While we were waiting I said, "Hey, maybe we can pick up sticks for the stick man."  But realized that if Chaz bent over he might need help getting up.  So I said, "well maybe not you."  To which Charlie did not agree, "Never say never," and he showed me his stick.


Rudy must have felt left out, "Roof, roof, roof!" And it was over for one last hug before the bus.


Then when I saw the bus, Charlie decided it was time to run off and hide.  For fun.  Like a game.  I said, "No Charlie.  The bus driver needs to see you so she stops."  Good thing I took pictures yesterday because today's are a flop.  But I thought they were funny.




His driver is so nice - she asked if handsome Charlie was ready to go see his new friends today.  I blew him a kiss as they drove away.

No comments: