Sunday, May 3, 2009

Lagging Behind an Angel Face

Last night when I was flipping through some old magazines, I decided to give this a try. I love to get caught up in artsy projects where my hands can be busy and my mind can do what it will.

By the time I was through - this is what I had.

Now - granted, my boy is not QUITE this angelic, but I certain features ring true. Years down the line I am sure that he will be chastising me for the alfalfa do, but I just couldn't resist!

An update on the imaginary friend front - To Market and Sign have their own - albeit it very, very small - car. I was informed of this as we left them behind in traffic. I didn't even know they were still hanging around. If you are lost - well, welcome to my life on a daily basis. To Market is one of my son's imaginary friends. He is a boy and apparently tiny but able to drive. Sign is also an imaginary friend - but Sign is a witch. They, along with Humpty Dumpty, are my son's nemesis (neminisi?) nemisises. They antagonize Charlie and ultimately end up getting him into trouble. This seems to be why he was pleased to see that we ditched them on MacDill.

Absent an excuse for his daily spells of poor behavior since then, I assume Charlie has come to the realization that they were merely lagging behind.

No comments: